- About Us
- How We Work
- Get Involved
- Give Now
- News & Publications
- Photo Gallery
Volunteers are the heart of the Southern Oregon Land Conservancy. Volunteers carry out numerous duties within the organization. In fact, for the first 15+ years of its existence, the Land Conservancy was an entirely volunteer-led effort. Today, to complement a staff of five, volunteers take on a number of responsibilities, including:
- Join us for a Weed-Whomping Wednesday (on the third Wednesday of each month);
- Serving as a Board member;
- Serving on a Committee;
- Providing expertise through the Lands Advisory Board;
- Serving on the Trustee Council;
- Photographing conserved properties and special events;
- Leading hikes and outdoor education sessions on conserved lands; and
- Assisting with mailings, filing and other office tasks.
Interested in becoming a volunteer yourself? Send us an Email or call us at 541.482.3069.