- About Us
- How We Work
- Get Involved
- Give Now
- News & Publications
- Photo Gallery
Looking for the perfect birthday gift, or just something special for the person who already has everything? Consider giving them a gift membership in the Southern Oregon Land Conservancy!
Giving someone a gift membership can be very easy. Just fill in the information as you want it presented on our simple and secure online donation page. We'll take care of the rest. If you like, we will send the recipient a letter letting them know that you have thought of them in this special way.
Each gift membership recipient receives:
- A personal note from you, if you choose;
- A special note from us, recognizing the gift made in the person's honor;
- Invitations to various hikes and special events held throughout the year;
- Subscription to our Terra Firma Times Newsletter;
- Peace of mind that he or she is helping conserve land... forever.
Give a gift membership today. It's a great gift that will be enjoyed by your loved ones - and make a real, lasting difference - right here in Southern Oregon.
If you do not want to make your gift online, feel free to call Development Director Michael Stringer at (541) 482-3069.