- About Us
- How We Work
- Get Involved
- Give Now
- News & Publications
- Photo Gallery
2012 Conservation Celebration
Event Date:November 3, 2012 - 5:00pm - 9:00pm
The 2012 Conservation Celebration is scheduled for November 3, 2012 at the Ashland Springs Hotel. Please join us for a fun-filled evening of live jazz, local wine, an auction to support local land conservation, and a celebration of the beautiful lands of Southern Oregon.
Tickets are $50/person.
We hope you will join us at this event. You will love connecting with other conservation-minded folks and learning about the exciting work you are supporting. There will be a large selection of silent auction items, delicious local wines, and an elegant dinner. And you will have the opportunity to further your commitment to protecting our magnificent landscape.
This event is sold-out. Thanks for your support!
This event features:
- The wines of Wooldridge Creek Winery and Velocity Cellars;
- Elegant Dinner featuring the fine cuisine of the Ashland Springs Hotel;
- A Silent Auction with more than a hundred lots;
- Live music by Ed Dunsavage on guitar and Daryl Fjeldheim on saxophone;
- A Program featuring the landscape you are helping protect; and
- An Opportunity to Save your own Acre!
See you on November 3rd!
Silent Auction Items
- Complete iLasik Surgery (both eyes) at the Medical Eye Center, including pre- and post-operative care for one year (More info on this life-enhancing procedure is Here and Here)
- Framed "My Hearts" Giclee by Hessam in 38" x 46" frame (one of only 225 printed)
- Overnight Stay for Two at the Ashland Springs Hotel, including a $30 Voucher for dinner at Larks Restaurant, and Varsity Theater Movie Tickets
- Overnight accomodations and a round of golf for two at the Running Y Ranch in Klamath Falls
- Two-night stay at La Jolla Beach and Tennis Resort with $100 towards dinner
- Spa Package at Blue Giraffe Spa
- Two Night's Stay at Whaleshead Beach Resort in Brookings
- Seven-course gourmet dinner for 10 with wine and dessert at the home of Dick and Elaine Sweet
- $120 toward a 2-night stay at Country Willows B&B
- Two Night Stay for up to 4 people in a rustic furnished wall tent for two nights at Willow-Witt Ranch
- Box of Flyfishing Flies from Flywater Travel
- Half-day Horseback Ride and Tour for 6 w/Lunch at the historic 10,000 acre C2 Ranch
- Wine Tasting and Tour for Six at Cowhorn Vineyards
- $100 towards dinner at Amuse Restaurant
- Lunch for 2 at Smithfields Restaurant
- Massages with Stacy Poole, LMT; Beka Chandler, LMT and Beth Heller, LMT
- Overnight Stay at the Greensprings Inn
- The Spa at Medical Eye Center basket, including a certificate for $250 to the spa and a gift certificate for $200 for optical supplies (value: $500)
- Zweifel Art Glass vase and
- Much, much more!